10/07/2012

Mind-Cluck



A friend of mine Sam Ray, better known perhaps on deviantArt as 'CartoonRay' created a new character called Dr. Iq. He posted up the artwork, which I loved, followed up with a description. I couldn't help but picture a different character, and although I tried to explain, I couldnt help myself drawing what I meant to say.

I just wanted to make the character look more menacing, more intelligent, more superior with what the description suggested. I also changed the name from Dr. Iq, as although IQ played on the character's real name and intelligence, having a slightly edgy name thats a little bit funny with rude connotations I thought would be a winner.

Anyway, no offence caused with these changes, just wanted to have fun and illustrate other possibilities. :)

1 comment:

Sam Ray said...

OH MY GOD...way to epic to just write OMG!


This is sooooooo cool. I love his outfit. There is a reason he looks the way he did. I do see your point. He needs to be more...epic in the evil genius appearance. You have inspired me my friend. We shall remake...with your permission I will use this design. I still however want to keep his name the same. I like the cluck, just Queerfowl is to perfect to not use. :P